MasterSyncPC is Windows® PC freeware that synchronizes a PC's clock to an SNTP server.
This program uses SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol) to make a PC's clock accurate by synchronizing it to the time information from an SNTP server.
Main Features :
- It can be set to listen for a broadcast from any server or to ask for the time from a server that the user specifies.
- A secondary server can be set as a backup in case the primary fails.
- Automatic switching is done between primary and secondary.
- The user is notified of servers that don't respond.
- Testing of server response is provided to assure the user that his choice is good.
- Statistics are kept about the corrections to the PC's clock and the servers used.
- Logging can be done, and logs can be limited in size or time.
- A list of the major public servers is provided.
- The user can customize a list of servers.